“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” – Bill Gates
It’s safe to say we all want easier solutions to our problems, especially when a lot of time and money are involved. This principle is one of the main reasons Node.js exists.
Node.js makes remote collaboration as easy as if developers were in the same room and makes on-site projects more productive. How? It all comes from the concept itself.
But there is more to it than that. Its adaptability, scalability, high-performance, and speed offer the freedom to create almost any kind of project— and here you will see why, how, and where to start.
Node.js: Why and How We Use It
Node.js has 70,000+ stars on GitHub, 2450 contributors, and more than one billion downloads. Those facts alone should be more than enough to show you it deserves your attention. Now, let’s see if what features justify its popularity.
- Instant responses – WebSocket provides a persistent connection between a client and a server that both parties can use to send data at any time. Node.js has WebSocket support, which provides full-duplex communication channels over a single TCP connection. These features are very useful when creating apps that need quick, multi-skilled development.
- Latest trends – Node.js has adapted and even contributed to some of the latest tech trends, from crypto and streaming to serverless. This goes along with a large list of influential and acclaimed businesses use Node.js because its unique features make it the leading technology for full-stack development.
- Scalability – It uses a single-threaded program that can provide service to a large number of requests, even more than an HTTP server. Node.js responds in a non-blocking way, instead of creating traditional, limited threads to handle requests.Uber is another real-life example that illustrates this. As the company’s users and demand grew every month, its developers used Node.js as a solution. The result? Uber is now able to process over two million remote procedure calls (RPC) per second — even at peak times!
With Node.js, you can either develop efficient software or create outstanding apps that will remain on people’s devices for years. It all depends on how you use it. So, how do we make the best out of this framework?
- Skilled programmers – Node.js is a brilliant product. However, it would be worthless without the expertise and responsiveness of a skilled developer who is truly interested in your project’s success. That’s why our programmers have gone the extra mile to achieve expertise in this technology and use it to improve performance according to our clients’ needs, saving you valuable time and money.
- Customized projects – Paypal, Netflix, Uber, and LinkedIn. So different, and yet they all have something in common: Node.js. These products represent only a small sample of the great variety of apps and interfaces you can create with it. That’s because Node.js gives you the freedom to begin everything from scratch. That is, to develop not only interfaces but also apps and software, something that Ruby on Rails can’t do because of certain guidelines. What this freedom means for you is that our skilled programmers can make what you want how you want it, especially because we focus on listening and your ideas onto the screen.
Find Node.JS Developers
Finding an efficient and responsible developer may seem hard, especially if they specialize in a trendy framework like Node.js. We know all about these struggles because we’ve been dedicated to this for years.
We can provide resources that deliver high-quality development, offer valuable insights, and integrate with your company’s mission. Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you today.